Denver DUI Attorney
Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charges carry with them the possibility of both jail time and the loss of driving privileges. As with any criminal case, a DUI defendant makes a major mistake if he attempts to make his way through the system without an aggressive defense lawyer to stand up for him. Michael Sheehan understands that a DUI conviction can have long lasting and severe consequences, and is dedicated to aggressively advocating for his clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome in their case. If you have been charged with DUI, contact Denver DUI attorney, Michael Sheehan, today for a free initial consultation to discuss your options.
In Denver, Colorado, if you have been arrested for a DUI, you will face zealous prosecutors in court. You will need to hire a good, experienced, and aggressive lawyer.
Michael Sheehan always provides each client in every driving under the influence case with the best defense possible. Your job, family, and future is important, so this is not a time to take chances with a mediocre attorney. Retain a Denver DUI Attorney that has a proven track record.
Some of the common questions Michael Sheehan gets are related to the following:
- What are the DUI laws and penalties for someone under 21 in Colorado?
- What happens if someone is killed as a result of my DUI?
- What are the penalties for a DUI in Denver?
- If I live in another state, how does this affect my DUI case in Denver?
- How is my case impacted by any previous DUI arrests?
Many times people think that a DUI arrest automatically leads to a conviction. Getting arrested for a DUI is only the starting point of the process. There are several factors that can determine the outcome of your case. These various factors can determine if you can get a favorable plea agreement, a victory, or a dismissal of your case.
At the the Law Firm of Michael Sheehan, we are proud of the cases we have handled that resulted in a favorable outcome for the client, and we will zealously work to succeed in your DUI case. Some of the many defensive strategies we will utilize include:
- Questioning the reason for the stop
- Questioning the field sobriety officer’s conduct
- Questioning the accuracy of the breath test or blood alcohol test
- Challenging other aspects of the DUI case
If the State does have a strong case, Michael Sheehan will do his best to negotiate a favorable outcome which will minimize the disorder in your life.
Never plead guilty to a DUI until you have consulted with a skilled. Michael Sheehan will evaluate your situation and determine the best course of action for your case.
During our consultation, we can offer the following information:
- How to challenge a blood alcohol test
- A list of ways to beat your DUI
- More information about field sobriety tests
- Answer DUI frequently asked questions
Contact Sheehan Law today for a free Denver DUI attorney initial consultation regarding your case. Michael Sheehan represents clients in throughout Denver and in U.S. District Courts.