Denver Drunk Driving Attorney
A drunk driving charge carries the possibility of jail time, as well the potential of losing your driving privileges for long periods of time. In criminal cases like these, a defendant risks making major mistakes when they attempt to navigate the legal system without an experienced, aggressive Denver drunk driving attorney defense lawyer to assist them. Michael Sheehan knows that drunk driving convictions can have severe, long-lasting consequences. Therefore, he is dedicated to advocating fiercely for his clients to achieve the strongest possible outcome for their case. If you’ve been charged with drunk driving, contact Michael Sheehan today to get a free initial consultation.
If you have the misfortune of being arrested for drunk driving, you will face ardent prosecutors in the courtroom. This is why you need to hire a strong, experienced, aggressive Denver drunk driving attorney.
Michael Sheehan provides all clients in every single drunk driving case with the best defense possible. He knows that your job, your family, and you future are of the utmost importance, and that this is not a time to take chances on an inexperienced attorney.
Common questions Michael Sheehan receives:
- What are Colorado’s drunk driving laws and penalties for someone under 21?
- What if someone was killed as a result of my drunk driving?
- What are penalties for drunk driving in Denver?
- I reside in another state; how will this affect my drunk driving case in Denver?
- How will my case be affected by previous drunk driving arrests?
Often times, people assume that a drunk driving arrest will automatically lead to a conviction. Getting arrested for drunk driving is actually only the beginning of the process. There are multiple factors that will determine the final outcome of your case.
At the Law Firm of Michael Sheehan, we take great pride in the cases we’ve dealt with that have had favorable outcomes for the client, and will continue to work zealously to achieve success in your drunk driving case. Some of the defensive strategies we will employ include:
- Challenging the justification for the initial police contact
- Challenging the conduct of law enforcement
- Challenging the accuracy of any breath or blood test evidence
Never plead guilty to drunk driving unless you have consulted with a skilled Denver drunk driving attorney. Michael Sheehan will examine your situation to help determine the strongest course of action to successfully defend your case.
During our initial consultation, we can provide you with the following information:
- Ways to challenge your blood alcohol test
- In-depth information on field sobriety tests
- Answer any DUI commonly asked questions
Contact Sheehan Law today for a free Denver drunk driving attorney initial consultation. Michael Sheehan represents clients throughout the Denver metro area and in U.S. District Courts.